Participation in these activities at a conference is optional
and may involve additional fees.
If you have any questions, please contact the Regional Advisor
Click here to register for the next conference
NEW!!! START WITH A PITCH- FREE
We’re having a pitch party! Here’s how it works:
- If you’re interested in presenting a pitch (IT’s FREE!), sign up when you register. Look for the button labeled “Start With a Pitch!”
- Perfect your pitch! (For more information about a pitchand what makes a good one, see this excellent post from Paula Yoo at Tara Lazar’s blog. https://taralazar.com/tag/elevator-pitch/)
- Bring your pitch with you when you come for Springmingle’19.
- The morning of the conference, we’ll select 15 names from those who have signed up. We’ll announce the names at the beginning of the PitchParty. YOU MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE AND READY TO PARTICIPATE. If you choose at that time NOT to participate, do not line up.
- Each person participating will have up to one minute to make the pitch. You may wish to read your pitch rather than memorize it. Either way, at one minute, you must stop.
- Each member of the Pitch Panel may or may not give feedback. Faculty will be given two minutes for the entire panel to respond so please listen carefully.
As this is a new feature for Southern Breeze, we will be learning as you learn, too. So here’s the plan: we expect each pitch and the feedback to take three minutes. We hope to get through at least 12 pitches in the time allotted for this session. And we hope you’ll love this experience. Check out the blog for more information re: the pitch party and what we have planned in February to help you perfect your pitch!