Participation in these activities at a conference is optional
and may involve additional fees.
If you have any questions, please contact the Regional Advisor
Click here to register for the next conference
START WITH A PITCH- FREE!
We’re having a pitch party! Here’s how it works:
- If you’re interested in presenting a pitch (IT’s FREE!), sign up when you register. Look for the button labeled “Start With a Pitch!”
- Perfect your pitch! (We’re having a Practice Your Pitch Party on January 22nd so you can perfect that pitch. Visit the Southern Breeze blog here for all the details!)
- Bring your pitch with you when you come for the conference.
- The morning of the conference, we’ll select names from those who have signed up. We’ll announce the names at the beginning of the Pitch Party so YOU MUST BE IN ATTENDANCE AND READY TO PARTICIPATE. If you choose at that time NOT to participate, do not line up.
- Each person participating will have thirty seconds to make the pitch. You may wish to read your pitch rather than memorize it. Either way, at :30, you must stop.
- Each member of the Pitch Panel may or may not give feedback.
We hope to get through around 25 pitches in the time allotted for this session. But we can only achieve that goal if you’re prepared. So perfect your pitch, listen carefully, and then cross your fingers. You might pitch yourself–and your manuscript!– all the way to a new agent!